STUDENT VOICE: Sports FORUM
The Woodrush Sports Forum is a dedicated team of students, who are passionate about sport, physical activity and promoting healthy and active lifestyles.
As a forum our main aims are:
· Raising participation of young people in sport, fitness and exercise
· Promoting healthier, active lifestyles.
- Bridging the activity gap between girls and boys.
We want all our students to be more physically active and understand the benefits that exercise has on our physical, emotional and social health well-being. We want to make sport and fitness more accessible, more fun and raise participation.
As such, the Student Active Forum focus on issues such as:
· Access to sport
· Physical Activity
· Extra-curricular opportunities
· Health-related Fitness
· Active Lifestyles
· Raising participation in Sports and Exercise
All students are welcome to join the Sports Forum and attend any Forum meeting.
For more information, students can speak to Miss Capaldi.