What Ofsted (December 2018) said about our support for life beyond Woodrush:
- The school’s work to provide pupils with careers information, advice and guidance is highly effective.
- It has a positive impact on pupils’ decisions about their destinations.
- Leaders provide a range of exciting opportunities for pupils to meet with employers and universities.
- Pupils go on to a variety of positive destinations that match their aspirations and career choices.
- Pupils are prepared exceptionally well for their next steps in education, training or the world of work.