Woodrush TC are an established provider for the NPQLTD, NPQLBC, NPQLT, NPQSL and NPQH -which are nationally accredited programmes delivered by trained facilitators from within the Consortium. Woodrush TC is a delivery partner of Capita, a subsidary of LLSE a DFE accredited provider of the National Professional Qualifications,. The NPQLTD, NPQLBC, NPQLT, NPQSL and NPQH qualifications provide an opportunity to explore leadership theory, strategy and practical activities to see impact within the delegate’s own school.
Why choose us?
- We use facilitators who are experienced and successful school leaders, currently working within the schools in the Consortium, with a strong track record of delivering quality training.
- We create a friendly, but professional environment to train and provide the opportunity to strengthen links within our Consortium network and with other delegates
- We pride ourselves on our targeted delivery and personalised support of delegates to gain their qualification.
- We will provide the opportunity to attend a second school for the delivery of one module.
- We facilitate networking with colleagues in other schools providing links & support beyond the qualification.