|All new parents/Carers will receive a letter from school containing activation detail, if you haven't received one please contact the school.
Once your account is activated you can:
Most parents prefer the convenience of online payments, but for those parents who are not online payments can be made using a PayPoint letter.
- View your balance, top up online with debit or credit card, set up a standing order or faster payment* or pay by cash through PayPoint
- Get alerted by text or email if your balance gets low or when you have something new you can pay for like a school trip or out of school clubs, lessons or other activities.
- Request daily spend limits, your school can set a sensible daily limit so your child can only spend what you’re aware of - especially useful in a secondary school canteen.
- Payments are received safely by the school, meaning you do not have to send your child to school with cash again, money doesn't get lost and is spent on its intended purpose
- Online payments
- You can top up your ParentPay account online using any major debit or credit card including Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and American Express.
- Cash payments with PayPoint
- If you need to pay in cash - you can do so through PayPoint in over 30,000 stores across the UK. Just ask your school for more information.