Use the links to access information relevant to our students.
OFSTED (December 2018) said:
· Pupils achieve well because of strong teaching and the exceptional support and care they receive.
· Pupils’ behaviour is excellent. They are courteous, friendly and routinely regulate their own behaviour.
Pupils have very high expectations of each other’s behaviour.
· Pupils behave extremely well in lessons and no learning time is wasted.
· Pupils are immensely proud of their school and rarely have time off school.
· All pupils feel safe in school and have a secure understanding of how to keep themselves and others safe.
· Students are proud of their school and look after the school environment.
· Pupils wear their uniform with pride and look smart. They are friendly, courteous and respectful of each other and staff.